Page Titles and Sayings
- (XX) Happy Years
- (XX) Years of Wedded Bliss
- Always and Forever
- Always Have, Always Will
- Choose Thy Love... Love Thy Choice!
- Endless Love
- An Everlasting Love
- Every Day I Fall More in Love with You
- First Love, Last Love
- Forever Hasn't Got Here Yet
- Happy Memories. Happy Times. Happy Anniversary.
- The Heart That Loves Is Always Young
- The Greatest of These Is Love
- I'll Love You for Always
- I'll Love You Forever
- I Just Fall in Love Again
- I Love You for Sentimental Reasons
- I love You More and More Every Day
- I Will Always Love You
- Just the Two of Us
- Love Is a Gift We Can Give Every Day
- Love Is Everlasting
- Love Is Pulling Together Against All Odds
- Love Conquers All
- Lucky to Have Each Other
- Of One Heart
- One Heart, One Mind
- Our Love Is Tied with Heartstrings
- Our Special Day
- Sharing the Love
- Side by Side... Year by Year!
- So Happy Together
- Through the Years
- A Time to Remember
- Together Forever
- True Love Never Grows Old
- Two Hearts Are Better Than One.
- Undying Love
- Walk Forever by My Side
- We Are Blessed
- We Do Not Remember Days... We Remember Moments
- What a Difference You've Made in My Life
- Yesterme, Yesteryou, Yesterday
- You Mean the World to Me
- After (10) years in this sacred institution of marriage, I can safely say: there's no one with whom I would rather be institutionalized!
- Anniversary... a celebration of yesterday's dream fulfilled, tomorrow's promise renewed.
- Anniversary... a time to celebrate the beauty, the gift, and the blessing of enduring love.
- Chance cannot change love, nor time impair, for love is more than a feeling. Love is a decision, a commitment to care forever.
- Don't bother me...I'm living happily ever after.
- Each year with you is sweeter than the last.
- (XX) years of sharing happy years and tough times make a marriage stronger and more valuable than pure gold.
- Grow old along with me... the best is yet to be
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- Here's to (XX) wonderful years! Not a bad start.
- I fell in love twice. First was with you, and second was with the person you became when you were already mine.
- I will love you not only for the rest of your life, but for the rest of mine.
- It doesn't matter where you go in life, what you do, or how much you have...it's who you have beside you.
- Knowing you'll be in all my tomorrows makes my today so wonderful!
- Life is a journey, and I'm so glad we're traveling together!
- Life's hard journey can be endured if we travel hand in hand.
- Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.
- Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything. Than you for all you've given to me.
- Love is what you've been through with somebody. (James Thurber)
- Love's promise is fulfilled one day at a time, one year to the next, one joy after another.
- Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime!
- Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn.
- My love for you is like a circle... it has no end
- No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. (Mark Twain)
- Of all the joys of a long happy life, there's none so precious as the Love between husband and wife.
- On our anniversary I want to thank you for being with me for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, through thinness and thickness, in joy and in home improvement...
- There is no greater reward for loving, than to grow old enjoying the life that has been created together.
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion, or company, than a good marriage.
- True love doesn't have a happy ending... because true love doesn't have an ending.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. (Paul Sweeney)
- A wedding is an event, but a marriage is an achievement.
- We've changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life. (George Eliot)
- What's the earth with all its art, verse, music worth -- compared with love, found, gained, and kept? (Robert Browning)
- Your anniversary is a special day when time stands still, when the past and the present blend in your memories, touch your dreams and love's sweet beginning has no end.
Five Ways to say "Happy Anniversary"
English - Happy Anniversary
French - Heureux Anniversaire
German - Glücklicher Jahrestag
Italian - Anniversario Felice
Spanish - Aniversario Feliz
If I can hold a flower
And watch its petals fade,
If I can touch the well worn earth
On which my children played,
If I can hold one moment
Of the times you've made me smile,
Then I can take the bad times,
For you've made them all worthwhile.
If the deepest part
Of my life could speak,
Then your heart would know
How I've been blessed
With grace and honor
Beyond all measure
Through these years
Of loving you
On Our Special Day
I love looking back
To where we began,
Seeing us as we were
At the beginning,
Then slowly leafing through
We've made together
To bring us
To where we are today...
I love anticipating
The days ahead of us,
Wondering what we'll find
In each other,
Before another year
Has slipped away...
But, best of all,
I love being with you
Where we are today,
Together writing the pages
We'll remember tomorrow.
Album Title Page
Until we're grown,
We never know
Or fully realize
How sweet and kind
Our parents are,
How gentle and how wise...
We simply take for granted,
From day to passing day,
Each sacrifice they make for us
In their own loving way.
But then we grow and finally learn,
The way that children do,
How much their love has really meant,
How thoughtful they've been, too...
And so this comes with all the thanks
You both deserve and more.
For there aren't two dearer parents
Than the ones this album's for!