* all of the Internet addresses under your favorite files are scrapping sites
* after you tell your husband where you'd like to go on your vacation, he asks: "Why, is there a scrapbook store there?"
* the box that holds your paper is too heavy for you to lift.
* the doctor wants to operate on your 1 year old, and your first thought is what a cute scrapbook page it will make!
* the first thing you pack when going on your vacation is your scrapbook stuff.
* more than one scrapbook store recognizes your voice on the phone and greets you by name when you call.
* a regular sandwich is no longer acceptable...it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
* scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
* your car dies in the drive thru at the bank and you call a wrecker to tow your car, you ask if they can bring a camera
with them because you left yours in the diaper bag at home.
* you are house hunting, and the only thing you are concerned about is where you will have your new scrapping space.
* you actually stage pictures to go along with a super sheet of paper you just got.
* you announce to your husband, as he is being wheeled into surgery, that you brought the camera so you could make an scrapbook page of his surgery.
* you are sending and receiving scrapping supplies to complete strangers over an e-mail loop.
* you are very excited when the doctor says you can take pictures of him putting the stitches in your child, so that you can make a page.
* you beg your husband to take you camping so that you can use the camping stickers and paper you bought, even though you despise bugs and camping.
* you burst into tears at the camera store when the clerk tells you that you will have to send your camera to the manufacturer for repairs and it could take 6 - 8 weeks.
* you buy a new swimsuit because it matches the new gingham photo mounting paper.
* you buy a punch (or tool) to come home and discover that you already have that one.
* you buy new scrapbook supplies because you don't know where you put the spares.
* you buy paper towel because the cute design would make really nice clip art!
* you buy something just in case or, you just have to have it.
* you buy your daughter the Little Tykes Art Studio so that you can have a second light box.
* you can be found anywhere in your house if someone follows the trail of little blue squares, paper scraps, and leftovers from trimmed photos...like following a trail of bread.
* you carry a camera everywhere you go.
* you check several scrapbooking message boards every few hours and switch back and forth between them to see if there are any new posts.
* you count stickers instead of sheep to sleep at night.
* you decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers.
* you decide to buy a canoe because you found stickers and die-cuts to make a page.
* you don't work outside the home, and you tell your DH you need a housekeeper to cook, clean and do the laundry!
* you drive all the way across town to get just the right piece of paper that you desperately need to finish the page.
* you encourage your husband to buy that $3,000 watch just so he can't complain how much you spend on scrapbooks.
* you find pieces of tape runner stuck in places inside your underwear!
* you find you need a new house because you've outgrown your scrapbook room.
* you get disgusted with your boss for interrupting you with work issues that take you away from the layout ideas you were trying to print out.
* you get to the lake cabin for a week-long vacation and realize that you forgot the diapers for your son, but by golly you have all your cropping supplies.
* you go to a sale to find some things for your secret pal, and end up buying just about everything you saw for yourself and her.
* you hate long distance driving but you will gladly drive 800 miles to a new scrapbook store or expo.
* you have made your husband promise that when your house is added onto...one extra room is to be added for your scrapbook supplies...or no shop for him.
* you have more than two scrapbook projects in the works.
* you have re-done at least one page.
* you have so many die cuts in your collection that you have forgotten what pages they go to.
* you have so many stickers that you have arranged them according to themes.
* you have scrapbook shops programmed on your speed dialer.
* you have scrapbook stuff in your cubicle at work.
* you have supplies you bought six months ago and have never used them. [six months??? how about 3 years!!!]
* you have yet to get current on your latest project and you're already thinking of a new project.
* you keep buying baby stickers even though your baby pages are done, just in case you need to re-do them.
* you know well that Orthodontic work is the equivalent of three new albums.
* you make a beeline to the scrapbook aisle as soon as you enter a store.
* you plan birthday party themes according to the stickers and pretty paper you can purchase.
* you plan your family vacation around that great scrapbook store you heard about in Utah!
* you put the crock pot recipe site into your 'favorites' list so you can spend the day scrapping and still be able to truthfully
tell your DH you cooked all day.
* you realize that you've actually worn out your favorite
* you redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
* you spend more on scrapbook supplies then you do on food on a weekly basis.
* you stage photographs to go with the cute stickers you just bought.
* you start saving every teeny tiny piece of scrap paper you can get your hands on. Including paper that is wrapped around the flowers that your husband brings you.
* you start thinking of having another child just so you can even out the pictures on your pages.
* you take 20 rolls of film and do an 80-page album of a five-day trip to Disneyworld.
* you try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy."
* you want to send your 7-year old to camp with a camera so she can take pictures so you can do a camping scrapbook.
* you would rather shop for new scrapbooking supplies than a new dress.
* you'd rather scrapbook that eat chocolate. [I will scrapbook WHILE I EAT CHOCOLATE!!!]
* your child gets chicken pox and you are excited that you get to use all of those little red dot stickers!
* your child is the only one in class who thinks "crop" means "to cut your photos."
* your children ask you if the toilet paper is acid free.
* your children yell "hurry, get the camera, this will make a cute page!!"
* your Christmas list begins with a Cropper Hopper and corner rounder (and your DH knows what these are).
* your e-mail address refers to your hobby rather than you.
* your family brings the couch into your scrapbook room so they can spend some time with you.
* your family is eating off TV trays because the dining room table is covered with little scraps of paper.
* your 15-year-old dyes her dark brown hair BLONDE 3 times in 4 days, and you say "Here, let me take some pictures so I can do a page on this before your hair falls out."
* your husband plans his business travel around your CMC's "crop till you drop" schedule - so he can be home to watch the kids!!!
* your husband reminds you that it is bedtime and he can't sleep because of that constant snip-snip and the ka-poink noise.
* your scrapbook supplies get the biggest closet in your house.
* your 3-year-old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality."
* you're arguing with your 3-year-old to give YOUR stickers back!
* you're getting ready to plan your wedding and you want to make sure you pick a color theme that will match the wedding album, the wedding stickers, and a single color pack of acid-free paper.
* you're in a fender bender and you hop out of the car and exclaim "I have the perfect diecut for this!"
* you're registered for wedding gifts at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.
* you're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo folks, I don't have enough for a 2-page-spread"!
* you're trying to "cure" your tennis elbow (which was caused by scrapbooking), so you have an ice pack wrapped around your elbow for 20 minutes while you "surf" the boards looking for new scrapbooking ideas!